Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I wanted to take the time to let everybody know a little bit about me and my story of how I got to this point in my life. I love to crochet and create things. I love to see that yarn turn into something that is useful. My favorite things to crochet are baby items. I love to crochet things for my grandchildren and my friends girls who I love to crochet little dresses for. I have all boys. My husband and I have 6 boys & 1 girl. our daughter is the oldest, she is 31, & she has a 1 yr old little boy. The boys are 27,25,24,22,19,& 8. Our 8 yr old was the biggest surprise and joy in my life and He is the sweetest little boy and so kind at heart I dont know what I would do without him.  I am so blessed to have the family that I have. My husband is the most supportive man I know and supports my decisions in all I do. I hope to make this a successful blog and bring everyone who reads it joy. I hope to be creating some patterns to share with everyone real soon. Please be patient with me while I figure all this stuff out.In the mean time I hope you all are having a creative day and crocheting wonderful things.

Happy Hooking all!

Susanne  

No comments:

Post a Comment